Ranger Rom takes your privacy seriously
Ranger Rom conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles, and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- Personal Information is collected by Ranger Rom to provide products and services to its customers.
- Information is collected to make the use of our service easier.
Personal information will be used exclusively for:
- The purpose for which it was collected, or for a directly related purpose.
- The improvement of our services to you.
- Purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under the law.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- The person concerned has consented to the disclosure.
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
Personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Ranger Rom personnel only.
To correct your records, please contact us and we'll update your details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Australian Federal Government's privacy website.
Ranger Rom is passionate about wildlife
Ranger Rom is committed to raising awareness of the plight of our endangered wildlife through his crazy adventures and fun girl and boy games. If you have any queries or comments about our website, or tablet and mobile games, please contact us.